Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally, taking a deep a breath

The whole weekend has been extremely packed and exhausting. Had a series of birthday party, wedding dinner, farewell lunch, one-day shopping with bbf, and movie date. That explains my absence for these few days. One good thing is we're having a long weekend here in Singapore since today is a holiday, so at least today I can just rest and slack at home.

Oh Sunday we're attending a greater than grand wedding dinner. The food was great, including scallops, abalone, prawns, lobster, fish, and one whole piece of sharksfin. Not to forget, free flow of wine. The bride, who was my high school friend looked pretty and glowing, with a beautiful cheongsam collar dress, and jimmy choo shoes. Oh I got to see some friends I haven't seen for quite a while also, and that felt great.

Okay, I can't stop yawning, so I better go back to bed again. Good nite.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast this weekend. We also have a long weekend here in Manila. Today's been declared a holiday -- end of Ramadan. Is it the same in SG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Singapore yesterday was the only holiday for Ramadan..But today we're back to work again :(
    In Indonesia, my hometown, we have one whole week holiday..*envy* haha

    BTW, enjoy ur holiday gal :)

    ReplyDelete