My turn :) Random things that I'd rather keep to myself, but here's I'm sharing them to you. Pls, keep it to yourself ;)
1. Once when I went to my friend's 'huge' 17th birthday party, i was asked to take part in one silly game which required me to go up and down the stage to pick and move stuffs. Not a good choice for a party where you were not equiped to run up and down some stairs. And here's the 'best' part, when I was about to went down, I somehow stumbled and fell off the stairs, luckily it was only 4 or 5 flights of stairs, but it was in front of hundreds of people, and it ain't just people guys, they're my highschool friends (my highschool crush was there too!!) . Imagine how embarassing was that!! And what made it worse, as I remembered I fell to a position which is not graceful, at all. Of course I acted cool, but it was damn embarassing. After that I swore I wouldn't do any more games.
2. During my 9-month stay in Singapore, I have purchased more or less 25 pairs of shoes (most probably more, I lost count) Is this normal?
3. And 15 bags....
4. When I was very small, until around 12 years old, I always cried whenever my dad took me to a lunch out or a dinner out at a non-aircon place. I seriously cried and refused to eat.
5. I have a serious phobia on lizard. I literally squeal only at the look of it. Something's really wrong with their smooth naked skin, and those tiny round fingers, and the buldging eyes.
6. I'm such a coward when it comes to horror movies. I had trouble sleeping for a week after watching "The Ring" the Japanese version.
7. Last Christmas I got a new Sony digi cam mailed over to me as a Christmas gift, and it was from one French guy I used to date. He said I once said that I wanted a camera of my own to take picture of things around me that I found interesting. I didn't even remember I said that, but he did. So it's true, French people ARE romantic.
8. Me and my boyfriend has a serious problem concerning music we listen.
I like Justin Timberlake. He thinks instead of singing, Justin only makes screeching and weird voices.
He likes Michael Jackson, but he likes the earlier songs like Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Beat It. No offense to Jacko fans, I do like his recent works, but his old songs like Beat It annoys me a lot.
9. I cry a lot during my stay in Singapore, until now. I keep on missing home and my family. But everytime they call me I always act strong. Once, my mom called me while I was crying. I pretended that I had a cough to cover my voice.
10. I slack a lot at work today, and mostly other Fridays. The TGIF feeling always overwhelms me.
Fiuh..Finally it's weekend!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend !