How am I supposed to live without Post-it?
Have you ever felt sick in the stomach just by the sight of papers, I mean, stack of papers? I do.
My loyal bestfriends who are always there with me through (over)times. I forgot how many '69kcal' I have munched so far. By the way, they're green tea Kit Kats. Han bought them in Japan. I don't know whether they have these outside Japan or not. Do they?
A bottle of water. Actually lots of bottles of water. I sit almost all day during work, so water is very important. At least that's what I heard. When you sit most of the times, you have to drink a lot of water. Otherwise, it will harm your kidneys. Is that right?
I've been abandoning my wedding preparations. Will need to get back to it asap. For all of guys who have been asking about it, thanks for caring and asking :) It's going quite well so far, but yeah, there're always small details that need attention.
Currently I'm browsing for songs. March-in song, photo slide song, Han's song. Basically I'm listing songs. Han is going to sing in the wedding :) He's an amazing singer. I did fall in love with him because of his remarkable voice, although that's not the only reason. So, yeah, now I'm helping him to find the song. Any suggestion guys?
I'll list some of them here, so that you can comment :)
* I finally found someone - Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand
* L.O.V.E - Olivia Ong
* You and I - Michael Buble
* Everytime I close my eyes - Babyface
* Wonderful tonight - Khalil Fong (originally by Eric Clapton)
* Unforgettable - Nat King Cole (My all-time fave!)
* With You - Josh Groban (I love this, but Han hate it)
* Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz (This kinda reflect our relationship, but my sis said, "Why you call yourself a mess?" Well, she got a point there. But I still love the song.)
* You belong to me - Lifehouse (OST Shrek)
Guys, will really appreciate your comment and suggestions :)